Pete Lau, the CEO of OnePlus reveals several specifications of the OnePlus 5T along with its release and sale date. The company made an announcement regarding the device that will hit the US market on November 16 while Indian and all the other markets will start the sale on November 21. The handset arrival will be delayed in China i.e. it will be on December 1.
Recently revealed specifications of OnePlus 5T:
- 6.01-inch bigger display screen
- 1080×2160 pixels resolution along with aspect ratio of 18:9
- Front camera of 20 megapixels with camera sensor of 20 MP on the rear side of the phone
- Android 8.0 Oreo that uses Oxygen operating system
- Bezel-less display
- 8 GB and 6 GB internal storage with an extended external storage up to 128GB and 64GB respectively
- Snapdragon 835 SoC processor same as that of OnePlus 5
The launch event of OnePlus 5T will be held in Brooklyn, New York. A similar event will be launched on the same date in Delhi, India. Users will be able to watch these events live in the selective PVR theatres across the country. Moreover, users can also follow the company’s website for obtaining the detailed information of the product.
OnePlus disclosed lot of information about the open beta program in August. OnePlus estimated 15,000 people following up and registering for this program. The program also suggests new features and new applications what OnePlus 5T will offer to its customers.
OnePlus 5T will kick off the front home button from the device and fingerprint sensor will be shifted to the back end of the smartphone. Considering the overall design and the structure of OnePlus 5T will possibly be much different than that of OnePlus 5. However, the internal specifications and application software will be retained.
Online retailer in India, Amazon has distributed a committed page for the online sale of this smart device.